Tuesday 22 April 2008

Office Accessories now available exclusively online

Office are pleased to reveal their first ever accessories range. Office have collaborated with Anna Lou of London & Jeepers Peepers to create a Limited Edition that encompasses both feminine elegance & a sense of fun.

Anna Lou of London designs fun, quirky, individual pieces of statement jewellery that allows you to adorn & personalize any outfit. Intricate detailing is prevalent throughout the collection & the electric mix of fabrics & textures creates adorable, unique statement pieces that are already a firm favourite with fashionistas & celebrities.


Jeepers Peepers creates classic sunglasses with a modern twist. With vintage inspired designs & retro references teamed with fun colours the unique collection is perfect for keeping your eyes shaded in style this summer. The Accessories collection is available EXCLUSIVELY online from April 16th. To see the full range click here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I think I will leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.custom imprinted drink-ware